Temple Sinai understands the economic times in which we are living. Sensitive to this environment, Temple Sinai has maintained very low membership dues. The everyday business of any temple requires more funding than membership dues can support. We ask our members to pitch in and help in any way they can, including Volunteer.
If you are able to help out, join us on a Friday night for worship and let us know of your interest or call Roni:
A warm and friendly atmosphere, where all are welcome, membership at Temple Sinai offers you the opportunity to feel included in synagogue life, where your children will learn and live out the traditions of Judaism and where your participation can help make the world a better place.
Membership at Temple Sinai offers you the opportunity to:
• worship within a progressive Jewish community where all are welcome
• receive support from our Rabbi
• attend all worship services (including High Holy Day) at no extra charge
• enroll your children / grandchildren in our religious school
• host an oneg (collation after Shabbat worship) in honor or memory of loved one(s)
• participate on committees, volunteer
• network with other residents of the South Shore
Learn more about membership and it’s benefits by contacting Leslie: [email protected]
General Donations:Click Here A donation in honor of, memory of, or for generosity.
To purchase or request more information: Click Here
Memorial Plaques: $360 Place a bronze plaque on the Yahrzeit memorial board on our sanctuary wall to remember your loved ones, may they rest in peace.
Tree of Life:$180 Commemorate any event with engraved leaves on our sanctuary wall. Just tell us what or who you are celebrating on the occasion of their bar/bat mitzvah, wedding, birthday, sweet sixteen, or any occasion.
Visit our contact page to email, call, get directions, or to submit questions.